The File ribbon, like any Microsoft Office-styled application, is comprised of ribbon groups and buttons.
Map from SAP
- Creates a new Mapping Document window and fills it with the segments and fields of an IDoc, table, view, or structure that is read from an SAP system. When importing a View or Structure, the definitions of the underlying tables are determined and imported.
- Save the active document. Control + S serves the same purpose.
- Save the active document using a new file name.
The menu option for Open enables choosing a .mdawb mapping project file.
Alternative ways to open a mapping project file:
- An existing project can be opened from a file on your hard drive.
- Application project files will have the file extension .mdawb.
- Double click a file with file extension .mdawb in Windows Explorer and it will start MDA Workbench and load the project file.
- An existing project can be opened from a file on your hard drive by dragging it and dropping it into the MDA Workbench application window.
- Projects that are opened are listed in the File | Recent list and may be quickly opened from that list.
- Close the active document window.
- The list of recently used mapping project files. Click any file in the list to open it in a new Mapping Document window.
Links to online help an resources.
- Maintain application options.
- These options are grouped by application functionality.