The Validate ribbon group, like any Microsoft Office-styled application, is comprised of buttons.
This is a toggle to make the Validation Engine active or non active.
Validate Sub Menu
Validation Tests Report
Validation Tests Import
Display a report of all Value tables for Active Segments, for Active and LSMW Active fields.
Refresh (or create) a list of Validation Tables from the list of SAP Value Tables defined for active Map fields. Use this list of tables to transfer data from an SAP system to a Local System Database. Use this list of tables to transfer data from an SAP system to a Local System Database.
There are two scenarios served by this button.
Scenario 1: Add new Tables to the list of Validation Tables for the active mapping project
Scenario 2: Create a new mapping project based on a list of tables (or views) that was previously copied to the Windows Clipboard
- Suppose you had a list of tables for which you wanted to extract data from ECC. You need to create a mapping project and import the table definitions one at a time into the mapping project. Then you can use Transfer Data from SAP to extract the data. But there's an easier way to create the mapping project. Here are the steps:
- Choose File and New Map to create a new and empty mapping project.
- Create a list of table names in Excel or in a text editor such as Notepad; one table name per line.
- Use Control + C to copy the list of table names to the Windows clipboard.
- With an empty mapping project, click the Tables Map button and respond to the prompt. If you click Yes then the unique list of table definitions from the Windows Clipboard will be imported into the empty mapping project.
- Validate Load-Ready Files.