MDA Workbench 3.2 no longer requires a License File.
You may freely install and use MDA Workbench.
If you're installing on Windows 10 then you should be able to install MDA Workbench straight away.
- On older Windows 7 computers, MDA Workbench will prompt and then install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 if it's missing.
- On older Windows 7 computers, if you encounter an error connecting to an SAP system then you will need to manually download and install Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable X86. When prompted, be sure to choose the file named vcredist_x86.exe.
Step # 1 - Trust This Web Site
Before installing MDA Workbench, this Web site must be added to your list of Trusted Sites. Microsoft Edge cannot be used for this; here are the steps in Internet Explorer:
- Point your Web browser to https://www.MasterDataAficionado.com/
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, and then click the security zone Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button. The website https://www.MasterDataAficionado.com should be shown in the Add this website to the zone field.
- Click Add to add this Web site to the list of Trusted Sites.
- If it's checked, then uncheck the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- Also add http://www.MasterDataAficionado.com/ to the list of Trusted Sites.
- Click Close, and then click OK.
Step # 2- Application Installation
Install MDA Workbench
- You must shut down or disable any VPN software before installing MDA Workbench!
- You must use Internet Explorer to istall MDA Workbench. Not surprisingly, Google Chrome (out-of-the-box) doesn't support the installation of Microsoft ClickOnce applications.
- Click the below install button to install MDA Workbench on your computer. Choose RUN when prompted.
Step # 3 - What might happen ...
If Windows Defender SmartScreen is active on your PC, then you are not immediately prompted to choose RUN when clicking the above button to install MDA Workbench on your computer. Instead, follow along with this example.
- After clicking the above button to install MDA Workbench on your computer, choose Actions:
- Then click the link for More Options:
- Then choose Run Anyway:
After making the above choices, MDA Workbench will be installed on your computer.